By Linnea Jonsson. Midcentury. Published at Friday, January 04th, 2019 - 12:08:21 PM.
- Fireside chat. Fill a nook by a “cozy fire” with a plush “new chaise” to create a warm together with toasty zone. Place a small table in‐conjunction with a lamp by the chaise as well as you’ll not only have a relaxing place to read but a perfect place to unwind before bed.
- Window seat. As a “dramatic statement” more fitted to being observed at than sat on “LA” Chaise is artwork as much as armchair. It was designed by “Charles” long with “Ray Eames” for a competition at “the Museum” of “Modern Art” in New York in 1948 in‐conjunction with its form was inspired by “Floating Figure” a sculpture by “Gaston Lachaise”. Its voluminous “scooped‐ou”t shape allows for a “wide range” of sitting together with reclining positions which no “doubt could” form part of a little performance art display.
- Bed buddy. Why should only “outdoor furniture” be made of “wonderful weaves” in natural rattans as well as cane? Bring the “outdoors” in with this “Swedish” poolside recliner to replace a more “traditional” chaise in “the bedroom”.
- “Curvy collectable”. This “gorgeous” long with “comely chaise” begs to be lounged on. It has a This “gorgeous” long with “comely chaise” begs to be lounged on. Swooping arm” perfect for striking a seductive pose which is possibly why it’s named after “Cleopatra” the “Egyptian queen” famous for reclining as well as ordering minions about. Despite its “contemporary” look “the Cleopatra” was designed in 1970 by “Geoffrey Harcourt” for “Artifort”. It also has wheels so it can be trundled from room to room.
- Cozy corner. Have an empty “corner” to fill? Rest “naturally” on this chunky chaise which will suit most homes as will the light gray upholstery. Alternatively if you want to liven things up a bit some “colorful” patterned cushions should do the trick in‐conjunction with will make the “chaise extra” comfy for nap time.
- Sturdy stuff. “Kids love” a chaise too so do not keep them all to yourself. Let your “children enjoy” the comfort of a chaise in a “family room” or “study”. Find one with a fun shape that has “sturdy springs” in‐conjunction with upholstery to endure a bit of bounce such as this slippery‐dip‐shaped leather option.
- Formal favorite. More showpiece than “snooze spot” this “elegant” chaise is just the thing to set the tone in a “formal” entry or lobby signaling an upmarket style in the rest of “the home”.
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the Hostours website that is not Hostours’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Hostours claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.